Lost In Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome To Lost In Reality.
Welcome to Lost In Reality. This is my personal writing blog. It’s not only mine, it’s also yours. You readers/members/guests are the fuel to LIR. Without you LIR would not exist.

LIR is primarily a Horror Fiction Writing blog of mine and I enjoy making new and creative ways of getting people to join in/read.

Well enough of the mushy stuff take a look around and enjoy your visit.

Hope to see you again. :)
Visits
free counters

Introduction To AbuseMent Park: The Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Minds
Admin
Admin
Dark-Minds

My Pet : Introduction To AbuseMent Park: The Series 30012278

Introduction To AbuseMent Park: The Series Empty
PostSubject: Introduction To AbuseMent Park: The Series   Introduction To AbuseMent Park: The Series EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:34 pm

History: AbuseMent Park: The Series started in 2010. The name comes from my PS3 gaming clan AbuseMent Park. The stories however has Nothing to do with gaming at all. I write the stories and the community makes the characters. It’s open to anyone and every on my site to make characters to contribute to the park or have die. The Park is full of all kind of beings and plans on destroying the world.

AbuseMent Park Background: The Park itself is controlled by Queen Calina Drucellous. She is the heart and soul of the park. She was created by Darkras a mystical being unknown to our world. He gave her powers no man can withstand. She has long jet black hair, Long nails for tearing through flesh and powers no one being should ever have. She dwells in the building with the stairs that only go down. She kills everything and everyone who comes down to her den. The only way for her to spare you is if your soul is dark and evil and wanting destruction. She lets them live and dwell in the Park, They are her children. She allows them to kill for her and help aide in the destruction of the Human race. Though many try to stop her, She’s unstoppable but she does her have one weakness.

Creatures In The Park:
The creatures vary from Demons, Cannibals, Slashers, Reapers, Ghosts, Hell Hounds, Maniacs and much more.

Character Info: Character informations is always growing and changing for me to write them all down one time but they will be unveiled as the stories progress and will also be revealed at the end of each story.

Park Places-

Queens Den-The Queens Den is a 2 story building but has only one way to go and that's down. Once down the long spiral stairs you come across a door. Upon opening the door there are 3 halls all covered in blood and bones. At the end of the middle hall is a secret door this is the Queens torture chamber.

Park Entrance-The Vendor loves to hang out at the entrance of the park to see if any victims fall for his ploys.

The Reapers Trailer-The Reapers trailer is a few feet from the parks entrance and it looks seemingly normal to the unknown eye. Once your inside you see his puppets made of human parts and heads displayed everywhere.

3 Story Building w/Basement-
This 3 story building in habits a lot of different kinds of evil.
1st Floor-Jennifer- Demonic Energy
2nd Floor-Hell Hounds Master
3rd Floor-Snake The Demon
Basement-Mel The Manic Ripper

2 Story Building
- This building is inhabited by The Faceless One.

The Haunted House-The psycho/cannibal Stan dwells here and he is crazy as crazy can be.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-in-reality.forummotion.com

Introduction To AbuseMent Park: The Series
Page 1 of 1