Lost In Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome To Lost In Reality.
Welcome to Lost In Reality. This is my personal writing blog. It’s not only mine, it’s also yours. You readers/members/guests are the fuel to LIR. Without you LIR would not exist.

LIR is primarily a Horror Fiction Writing blog of mine and I enjoy making new and creative ways of getting people to join in/read.

Well enough of the mushy stuff take a look around and enjoy your visit.

Hope to see you again. :)
Visits
free counters

What I've Been Up To.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Minds
Admin
Admin
Dark-Minds

My Pet : What I've Been Up To. 30012278

What I've Been Up To. Empty
PostSubject: What I've Been Up To.   What I've Been Up To. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 am

Well i've been writing alot lately and haven't posted here in awhile to stay focused on the main writing i needed to get done. Also had a Project to write for a friend and that took awhile to do.

I have been writing a story that was meant for a challenge/prompt here at LIR but i decided to make it longer and see how far i could stretch my mind and make a full length story no matter how many pages. It's no where near finished but it's coming along nicely Smile

Here's a Excerpt - 1st 2 pages-

The light shone bright in my eyes as I squinted to see. I didn’t know where I was and I began to get a really bad feeling. I felt myself in a chair and a table in front of me. Where was I? Who brought me here? Why is the light shining on me like a movie star?
” I know you had something to do with this just spit it out” yelled an angry voice from across the pitch black room. As I looked around all I could see was the glow from the light. I heard voices mumbling between themselves as if I just robbed someone for precious jewels. The light grew closer to my face as I lifted my hand to block the light. “Tell me what happened” yelled the angry voice as a silhouette slammed it’s hand down on the desk.
“I don’t remember anything” I pleaded as I tried my best to think. The light flashed on and I saw two men standing there staring at me as if I was a midnight snack. They were ready for me to confess.
“I don’t know what you what from me but I had nothing to do with it” I pleaded as I tried to ease the tension in the room.

I turned my head to get a good look at the two men and noticed they were quite different looking to be cops. There was a tall slinky man with a mustache that seemed out of place. He seemed like a nervous man as he clutched his hands tightly together. I could see the beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead. The other man was short and stocky. He had a big bald spot on the top of his head but he had a comb over as if it wasn’t noticeable. As he walked closer to the table I could see he held a handful of files and papers. He slammed them on the table and gave me a blank stare, I stared back into his piercing brown eyes.
“Listen, Stacey it’s in your best interest if you told us everything from the beginning” he said as he pulled a chair closer to mine and took a seat. He click on the recorder and begin to speak. “Its’ the morning of March, 13, 2004, On the case of Stacy Hartford.” I slid my head into my hands and took a deep breath.

`It all started to come back like it happened yesterday. I could see everything clearly and remembered everything as if I was living it at that exact moment. It was the first day of my new job for the year. Had big changes and was looking forward to the change, it came with many promises. I wish I knew what I knew now back then. My new coworker Tracey seemed like the nicest woman I've ever met. She was a pleasant woman with kindness in her heart. She wore a big smile and loves to laugh. Working with her was sure to be a good thing I hoped. The day started off good as we went on our normal routine for work. We did the normal things delivery drivers do, went door to do on what seemed like an endless journey.

We got back to the job site and parked the truck and made our way towards our cars. As I drove off something seemed wrong. As I looked through the rear view mirror I can see her following me on the highway towards my house. I panicked but didn’t break a sweat there had to be a logical reason for this I thought to myself. I kept my composure in the car and just continued onwards towards my house. As we got closer to where I lived I saw her turn into the apartment complex that was down the street. As I got home I found it to be weird that she lived so close to me. I tried to get it out my mind as I walked into my house.

As I entered my house my phone began to ring, I rushed into the door and began to franticly search my pockets for my cell phone.
“Hey Danielle” I said as I dropped my purse.
“Hey Stacey, How was your first day?” she asked while ignoring all the noise in the background.
I began to walk towards my kitchen to grab me something to eat. My stomach felt as if I haven’t eaten in two years and I needed to feast for days to come.
“It was good I guess, I met a really lovely woman today on the job” I said as I opened my refrigerator. I looked inside and nothing looked appealing.
“I hope you keep it Stacey, I really do you’ve been cooped up inside for to many years you need to get out” she said as if she was lecturing me like some fair haired child.
I slammed the fridge door and rose my head, I'm sure she heard the burst of air I gave like an angry bull.
“How can I want to go out anywhere after what happened” I said as I clicked the end button.
“How dare she even try to tell me how to live my life” I thought as I searched my kitchen.

“Ms Hartford can you move onto more facts” said the stocky man. I didn’t care much about saying his name I didn’t want to know it. I didn’t want to be stuck in this room for endless hours with these two men. I knew the only way to get out is to tell it all, tell all the horrible things I have done.

I sat up in my chair and ran my fingers through my hair, I looked him straight in his eyes and he showed no emotion no symphony.
“Do you know what it’s like to be a crazy person?” I asked out loud trying not to look at anyone.
“A crazy person?” they said out loud in unison as if they misunderstood what I said.
I looked them in their face and they looked back with blank stares.
“Yes, a crazy person, A person who commits horrible crimes but are not in the right state of mind when they are doing it to stop” I explained as they just listened to every word.
“All of this I have done and I couldn’t stop it. It’s like I'm someone else and I need help” I pleaded as I slowly began to lay my head on the table.
“Ms Hartford lets start from the beginning” Said the nervous man. I looked up at him and noticed his tag read “Thomas” a normal name for a guy like him.
“Tell us about John Williams” said the stocky man as he pushed a picture of John over to me.

I chuckled a bit as I thought of John. I began to smile in a way that I never have before it felt good when I had these thoughts. It feels so warm inside when I hear this voice whisper things to me. This voice tells me good things and good memories. Keeps me company when no one else can.
“John was fun but he took the longest to die” I said as officer Thomas grabbed a chair to prepare for this.
“John was one of those guys who was always so nosey so I had to kill him” I said as I tried to remember everything.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-in-reality.forummotion.com

What I've Been Up To.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost In Reality :: Tasia's Blog :: News, Announcements & Updates-
Jump to: