Lost In Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome To Lost In Reality.
Welcome to Lost In Reality. This is my personal writing blog. It’s not only mine, it’s also yours. You readers/members/guests are the fuel to LIR. Without you LIR would not exist.

LIR is primarily a Horror Fiction Writing blog of mine and I enjoy making new and creative ways of getting people to join in/read.

Well enough of the mushy stuff take a look around and enjoy your visit.

Hope to see you again. :)
Visits
free counters

1, 2, and 3 Dimensional Characters: How Do You Tell Them Apart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Minds
Admin
Admin
Dark-Minds

My Pet : 1, 2, and 3 Dimensional Characters: How Do You Tell Them Apart 30012278

1, 2, and 3 Dimensional Characters: How Do You Tell Them Apart Empty
PostSubject: 1, 2, and 3 Dimensional Characters: How Do You Tell Them Apart   1, 2, and 3 Dimensional Characters: How Do You Tell Them Apart EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 pm

This is something I'm still confused about. I've read lots of books and seen lots of movies, but I have yet to determine which characters in a story are one dimensional, two dimensional, or three dimensional. Frankly, I don't know the difference between them, except that three dimensional characters are more important and appear much more often in the story. But that's just about it to me.

Lots of movies these days, especially those on made for tv are criticized for having a cast of mainly two dimensional characters.

So can anyone help me with this issue? Exactly how can you determine which character are which?
Back to top Go down
https://lost-in-reality.forummotion.com

1, 2, and 3 Dimensional Characters: How Do You Tell Them Apart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost In Reality :: Tasia's Blog :: Writing Help & Issues-
Jump to: