Lost In Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome To Lost In Reality.
Welcome to Lost In Reality. This is my personal writing blog. It’s not only mine, it’s also yours. You readers/members/guests are the fuel to LIR. Without you LIR would not exist.

LIR is primarily a Horror Fiction Writing blog of mine and I enjoy making new and creative ways of getting people to join in/read.

Well enough of the mushy stuff take a look around and enjoy your visit.

Hope to see you again. :)
Visits
free counters

Someone Else's Eye's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Minds
Admin
Admin
Dark-Minds

My Pet : Someone Else's Eye's 30012278

Someone Else's Eye's Empty
PostSomeone Else's Eye's

Someone Else's Eye's

All I heard was loud bangs and muffled shouting coming from next door.
“What is that?” I thought as I pressed my ear up against the wall as quietly as I could.
I couldn’t hear much just banging and muffled noise. Just as quickly as the banging began it stopped. I heard some shuffling than it got eerily quiet. I backed away from the wall as I pondered what exactly just happened over there.
“I should call the cops” I thought as I stumbled over the coffee table that sat in the middle of the room. I wondered if I should or if I even heard what I thought I heard. I’m not the most typical type of person who reaches out or even aspires to reach out. I live a quiet life and intend to keep it that way.

I heard a door slam as I began to sit on my plush sofa. It got really quiet and I had to see what was going on out there. I jumped up off the sofa and tried my best to keep quiet as I headed for the door. I raised my hands up and pressed them against the door and peeked out the peephole. All I could see was a dark figure in the hall dragging a big black bag down the dark narrow hall. The tall dark figure turned around as if he heard me breathing through the door crack. He let go of the bag and turned down the hall.
“Oh My, I hope he doesn’t know I was looking” I thought as I quickly ducked from the peephole. I sat on the floor for about 30 minutes before I decided to move. It felt as if the figure was standing in front of my door waiting for me to peek out.

As I got up I prayed in my head that he wouldn’t be standing there waiting for me. I peeked out the peephole and the tall dark figure and bag was gone.
“I wonder what he had” I thought as I began to open the door. I walked out into the hall and didn’t see anything there. I turned to face his door and paused as I tried to gather my mind. I stood there thinking of things I never thought would ever come across my mind in my whole boring life.
“I’m going for it” I whispered as I walked down the hall and reached for his doorknob. As I grasped the knob all kinds of thoughts ran through my head. I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to do this.
“This could be something serious and I may need to help” I thought to myself as I turned the knob and peered inside.

It was dark and had a disturbing smell upon entering the doorway. As I walked in further I stumbled over something in the middle of the floor I grasped the wall for balance so I didn’t fall. The wall felt wet like the heat was on to long and the walls were sweating. I wiped my hand on my pants and kept going further in. I found a light switch in the living room and clicked it on.
“Oh My God” I screamed and I covered my mouth with my hands. I looked around at all the blood on the walls and all over the house. It was on the ceiling and on all the walls, it covered everything. There was hair and knives laying around in the living room area. Chairs and tables where overturned and dinner was still sitting on the stove waiting to be served. I never thought I would ever come across anything like this in my life. Just as I began to take a step I heard the bell from the elevator stop on this floor.
“He’s back I have to get out of here” I thought as I rushed out the door and ran to my apartment. I slammed the door and didn’t make a sound, I waited until I saw his shadow go by. As his shadow went by I remembered I didn’t close his door. I gasped while I was on the floor looking through the bottom of my door. The shadow walked past and suddenly began to bang around and run up and down the hall, He huffed and puffed and made weird nosies as he ran around. He knew I was in there, I knew he was looking for me. He went inside his apartment and slammed the door.

I stood up and ran to my bathroom, I couldn’t believe what I had just saw I didn’t know what to do. I turned on the light and gripped my sink, and noticed blood was on my hands. I looked up in the mirror and it was on my face, on my pants in my mouth and hair. I yelped and quickly grabbed my mouth, I knew if he heard me he would know I was in there and surely come and get me. I turned to the shower and turned it on, a hot shower was what I needed to end a night like this. As I began to lather up my hair the lights in my house went out I didn’t know but it felt like something was wrong. I washed the shampoo out of my hair and grabbed for my towel I wrapped it around me and went to see what was going on. I peered out the window and all the lights in town were out,
“Must be a blackout” I thought as I walked towards my bedroom. I put on my night clothes and laid in my bed, As I lay there I could hear the man next door mumbling to himself.

I turned over and tried to ignore him as best I could but his voice was so scary I couldn’t help but listen.
“I’m going to get you” he said as clear as day. I jumped up in my bed and stared at the wall.
“He couldn’t know it was me in there” I thought as I sat there staring at the wall as if I was stuck in a padded room with no life left inside of me. I laid back down and tried to go to sleep as best as I could. I opened my eyes and looked around and as I glanced at the things around me I realized I was in the apartment again.
“Oh no I must have passed out” I thought as I began to get up off the floor. I looked around for the man but he was no where in sight. I headed for the door and as I got closer things seemed to feel weirder and weirder. I reached for the knob and began to turn it, It wasn’t locked and I took a deep breath and opened it. Opening the door revealed a tall dark figure standing in the doorway. He was 6ft tall and looked like a giant standing there, He had long slinky fingers that looked to big for his hands and wore a very dirty baseball cap.

He reached up and I noticed the metal bar in his hand, I turned to run the other way but he was to fast. The bar hit me in the back of the head and I fell to the floor, I screamed as I tried to get away.
“Please” I begged as I began to crawl away on the floor. He walked inside of the apartment and closed the door. He walked over to me on the floor and grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the living room. He tied my hands and feet and I just lay there yelling and screaming for him to let me go.
“Please I won’t tell anyone what I saw I promise” I begged as he began to stand up. He grabbed the roll of duck tape and covered my mouth. I was totally under his control, I felt helpless and alone. I knew I was going to die and no one would be here to save me. No one would know I'm gone, I began to cry and I looked over at him to see him holding a knife. I screamed and shouted but nothing worked no one could hear me screaming and no one was coming to help this is where I'm going to die.

“Stop your crying, It won’t hurt” he said as he walked closer to me. I tried to wiggle away but I didn’t move an inch. He kneeled over and rubbed the knife on my face and neck. He seemed to like having me tied up and scared of him, His eyes grew wide and he began to laugh. He raised his hand and plunged the knife into my stomach. Just as the knife was going in I jumped up. I quickly grabbed my stomach and looked around, I felt instant relief to see I was in my apartment in my own bed.
“Just a dream” I said out loud as I was breathing heavily. I got out of bed and went into my kitchen for something to drink. I looked over at the clock and it said 6:30am, Up so early with these thoughts running through my mind.

I heard a light knock at my door, I looked over and was puzzled who could it have been. There were no lights so I assumed it was the power guy, I put on my robe and headed for my door.
“The lights have been out for about 6 hours now” I explained as I opened the door. Before I could look up he hit me in the head with something shiny and hard. I blacked out and fell to the floor. I woke up about twenty minutes later realizing I was tied to a chair.
“Where am I” I shouted as I looked around. The room was so dark I couldn’t see a thing, I didn’t see him enter the room but I knew someone was there. There was only light coming from the window and it was barely enough to see anything useful around me.
As I sat there I could hear slight banging like someone was tapping on a glass waiting for their food.
“What were you doing in here?” he asked in between the tapping. I looked around trying to get a sense of which direction his voice was coming from but it was coming from all around me.
“I don’t know what your talking bout, Please let me go” I begged as I tried to get myself loose.

“Let you go?” he asked. The tapping all of a sudden stopped and it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
“Let you go so you can tell everyone what you saw” he said in an angered voice. He began to tap again and I realized where I was.
“You think I wouldn’t know you were in here?” he said in a slight yelp trying to frighten me. What he didn’t know was I was already frightened and didn’t want to die. I tried my best to free my hands from the rope and it hurt so bad I gave up.
“I don’t know what I saw, I have no one to tell, you can let me go your safe with me” I pleaded but it did no justice he just sat there tapping on his glass. The lights quickly came back on and when I looked over at him, his face was deformed and burnt all I could do was scream.
“No, You bitch you was never supposed to see me” he said as he pushed the table away from him. I sat there yelling while he threw and knocked everything down.

He picked up a knife off the floor and walked over to me.
“Please no you don’t have to do this, I’m sorry” I begged as I began to cry. I cried so hard I didn’t think I would even have anymore tears left if I survived through this. He plunged the knife into my stomach and I screamed and yelled as he pulled it out.
“See what you made me do” He yelled in my face as he waved the knife around me.
“Because of you I have to do this” he explained as he stabbed me again. I screamed and shouted but nothing would work. He stabbed me three more times and I could see my life flash before my eyes.
“Please” I screamed as the blood ran down my mouth as I talked. He stabbed and stabbed until I was lifeless and just slumped over in the chair. He stabbed me one hundred times before he knew I was dead.
“Never come into my house or look me in my face or this happens to you” He shouted as he stood over my lifeless body. He cut the ropes from the chair and my body fell to the floor in a pool of blood. He walked over to his kitchen and grabbed a big black bag, He stuffed my body in it and tied it tight.

He dragged the bag outside his house and closed the door. He took my body in the bag to this place no one would ever look to find. He buried me there and left me alone. I was alone when I came into this world and had a lonely way out of it. Through someone else’s eyes my life would seem to be tragic. In someone else’s eyes maybe someone would have helped me and came to my rescue. That’s in someone else’s eyes, In my eyes I lived a lonely cold life. As I rot here in my lonely cold grave I finally feel at home and complete. It is to be hoped that my death will open someone else’s eyes to see the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://lost-in-reality.forummotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Someone Else's Eye's :: Comments

No Comment.

Someone Else's Eye's

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost In Reality :: Tasia's Blog :: 52 Murders-
Jump to: